MARRIAGE APPLICATION AND SOLEMNIZATION
***** PERSONAL APPEARANCE IS REQUIRED *****
The Philippine Embassy is authorized, through the Commissioned Consular Officer to solemnize marriages between two (2) Filipino nationals.
NOTE: Only marriages between Filipino nationals are performed by an authorized or duly commissioned consular officer within the Embassy premises.
Personal appearance of both parties are required when submitting the application for marriage.
General Requirements :
(For each party)
- Original Birth Certificate from NSO, authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Manila (with red ribbon)
- Original Certificate of no Marriage (CENOMAR) from NSO (Issued at most 6 months prior to the date of submission to the Embassy), authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Manila.
- For contracting parties aged 18 – 21 years old: Parental consent, notarized and authenticated by DFA (with red ribbon).
- For contracting parties aged 21 – 25 years old: Parental advice, notarized and authenticated by DFA (with red ribbon).
- For Widow/Widower: NSO issued Marriage Contract and NSO issued Death Certificate authenticated by DFA (with red ribbon)
- For contracting parties with Annulled Marriages: NSO issued Amended Marriage Contract authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs (with red ribbon); Certificate of Finality of Decision and Court Order authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs (with red ribbon).
- Passport copy of each party (data page only).
- (2x2 photo) 2 pcs. for each party.
- Application FORMS for Marriage: Available in the Embassy’s website http://www.riyadhpe.dfa.gov.ph/ and at the Consular Section. THESE FORMS SHOULD BE TYPEWRITTEN (EXCEPT FOR THE SIGNATURES) WHEN BROUGHT TO THE EMBASSY, TO MINIMIZE ERRORS AND FOR LEGIBLE
- Application for Marriage License
- Marriage License
- Joint Affidavit
- Public Notice
- Applicant’s contact details
- Submit the required documents to the Consular Section (counter no. 4)
- Pay the required fees at the cashier;
- After ten(10) days of the prescribed public posting of your marriage, arrange the schedule of your wedding with the concerned consular assistant at Tel.No.01-4823816; or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Service Fees:
- Joint Affidavit: SR100.00
- Application for Marriage License: SR100.00
- Marriage Solemnization: SR 240.00
- You are allowed to have a maximum of four (4) visitors/guests only to the ceremony in the Embassy’s Premises.
(Partial payment of SR200. upon submission of all the requirements.)
(Full payment of SR240. on the day of solemnization). Total= SR440.00
- Bride - Formal/Semi-Formal dress or gown
- Groom - Barong Tagalog/Business suit/Long-sleeved shirt with tie
BE ON TIME ON THE SCHEDULED CEREMONY TO AVOID INCONVENIENCE.