Requirements for the Renewal of
Passport for Minor Applicants
(Riyadh, 30 August 2017) – The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh wishes to reiterate to the Filipino community the requirements for passport renewal of minor applicants (17 years old and below), as follows:
- Confirmed appointment (except for 7 years old and below)
- Personal appearance of the minor applicant
- Personal appearance of either parent
- Passport of Minor
- Passport of parents
- Original Birth Certificate of minor issued by PSA authenticated by DFA or Report of Birth with seal and signature of Consul for those born in the Kingdom.
- Marriage Certificate of minor’s parents issued by PSA authenticated by DFA or Report of Marriage issued by Philippine Embassy, if married in the Kingdom.