- The Embassy will inform the family of the deceased and secure a Letter of Acceptance of the remains.
- The Embassy will request funding from the DFA.
- The Embassy will secure the Death Notification from the hospital.
- The Embassy will issue the No Objection Certificate to facilitate the release of the needed documents by the Saudi Government authorities.
- The Embassy will report the death to the concerned Police Station and secure its endorsement for the issuance of the deceased’s death certificate.
- If all the documents have been secured from the Saudi government authorities, the Embassy will process the exit permit with the Saudi Immigration office.
- When the exit permit is already finished, the Embassy will proceed to the airline/cargo office for the necessary flight booking and to arrange the shipment of the deceased’s personal belongings to the Philippines.
- The Embassy will go to the Hospital Morgue for the release of the remains of the deceased for transport to the airport.
* Due to the legalities involved in this matter, the repatriation of the remains of an irregular worker to the Philippines sometimes takes more thann two months to be completed.