SAUDI NATIONALS DO NOT NEED A VISA FOR ENTRY TO THE PHILIPPINES WHEN STAY IS 30 DAYS OR LESS.
Nationals from countries listed below who are traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to port of origin or next port of destination and their passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay. However, Immigration Officers at ports of entry may exercise their discretion to admit holders of passports valid for at least sixty (60) days beyond the intended period of stay.
Nationals from the following countries are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay of thirty (30) days or less:
|Andorra||Angola||Antigua and Barbuda|
|Central African Republic||Chad||Chile|
|Congo, Democratic Republic||Costa Rica||Cote d’Ivoire|
|Dominican Republic||Ecuador||El Salvador|
|Papua New Guinea||Paraguay||Peru|
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||Saint Lucia||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Samoa||San Marino||Sao Tome and Principe|
|Solomon Islands||South Africa||Spain|
|Thailand||Togo||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Tuvalu||Uganda||United Arab Emirates|
|United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UK)||United States of America (USA)||Uruguay|
*The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding fifty-nine (59) days:
- Holders of Brazil passports; and
- Holders of Israel passports
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding seven (7) days:
- Holders of Hong Kong Special Administrative (SAR) passports
- Holders of British National Overseas (BNO) passports
- Holders of Portuguese Passports issued in Macao
- Holders of Macao Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports
Nationals who are subjects of deportation/blacklist orders of the Department and the Bureau of Immigration shall not be admitted to the Philippines. Further inquiries may be addressed to the Visa Division , Department of Foreign Affairs, 2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City or to any Philippine Embassy or Consulate abroad.
- SR 100.00 (Application Fee/Notarial Fee)
- SR 120.00 /* SR 160.00 (Single Entry/3 Months Validity)
- SR 240.00 /*SR 360.00 (Multiple Entry/6 Months validity)
- SR 360.00 /* SR 480.00 (Multiple Entry/1 Year Validity)
The issuance of a visa is subject to the approval of the Visa Officer.
Other documents/papers may also be required by the Visa Officer in support of the visa application.
The issuance visa by the Embassy is NOT A GUARANTEE that the holder of will be the admitted into the Philippines. Admission of aliens is a function of the Philippine Immigration authorities at the point of entry. Hence, they have the FINAL DECISION on whether to admit a foreigner intending to enter the Philippines.
Nationals from the following countries have to wait five (5) working days before the release of their visas:
Note: Application who are holders of TRAVEL DOCUMENTS have to wait approval (CLEARANCE) from Manila before the issuance of their visas.
List of Requirements for a Business/Recruitment Visa:
- Passport must be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the applicant's stay in the Philippines.
- Photocopy of applicant's passport. (2 copies)
- Duly accomplished Visa Application Form (FA Form No. 2A)
- Request letter from the sponsor/employer, stating details i.e. rank/position of visa applicant in the company and applicant's purpose of travel to the Philippines.
- Photocopy of applicant's roundtrip ticket indicating destination after the visit to the Philippines.
- Personal appearance upon the request of the Consular Officer.
If the purpose of the visit if for recruitment of Filipino workers, applicant must submit the following:
- Photocopy of Special Power of Attorney verified by the Office of the Labor Attaché
- Photocopy of Demand Letter stating the number of employees to be hired, their positions, and salaries, etc.; and
- Photocopy of approved Block Visa from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- SR 100.00 (APPLICATION FEE/NOTARIAL FEE)
- SR 120.00 / *SR 160.00 (SINGLE ENTRY / 3 MONTHS VALIDITY)
- SR 240.00 / *SR 360.00 (MULTIPLE ENTRY / 6 MONTHS VALIDITY)
- SR 360.00 / *SR 480.00 (MULTIPLE ENTRY / 1 YEAR VALIDITY)