Transfer of the VFS Philippine ePassport Renewal Center to Al-Batha and New Procedures in Collecting Passports from VFS
Riyadh, 12 December 2020 – the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh informs the Filipino Community that the VFS Philippine ePassport Renewal Center
(PaRC) in Riyadh will be transferring to its new location below on 13 December 2020 :
Philippine ePassport Renewal Center (PaRC) – Riyadh
2nd Floor, Al Shamshia Plaza Opp. G Mart, Al Futah King Faisal Road Riyadh 12632
The Embassy also informs the Filipino community that due to the surge in the number of clients collecting their new passports from the VFS PaRCs in Riyadh and Al-Khobar and in compliance with the social distancing and preventive health measures being implemented by the Saudi Ministry of Health, VFS will be reviving its appointment system for passport release . Kindly take note of the following information:
Passport Releasing Schedule: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Sunday to Thursday)
To book an appointment for passport releasing:
Or you may visit our website:
- 1. Customer should ensure passports are ready for collection prior to scheduling appointments. Below are the lists to know if the passports are ready for releasing:
- Upon the receipt of SMS & Email notification.
- Passports Ready are posted on the Philippines Embassy website when ready: https://riyadhpe.dfa.gov.ph/index.php/component/content/article/93-pages/5053
- Passports processed at the PaRC can also be track online: https://www.vfsglobal.com/philippines/saudiarabia/passport-services/track-application.html
- 2. VFS PaRC will temporarily suspend passport release to individual representatives (except for passports of minors, senior citizens, and those with medical and other valid concerns). Clients are advised to collect their passports in person.
- 3. VFS will continue to release passports to Authorized Courier Agents/Services.
- 4. For VFS PaRC Aramex Courier Service, clients may surrender their passports to any accredited Aramex outlet upon receipt of notification that their passports are ready for release.
- 5. In the interest of safety and security, VFS will allow entry into the PaRCs only to clients. Accompanying persons shall be allowed to escort clients only if the latter could not transact unassisted.
- 6. Please avoid carrying huge backpack size or luggage when visiting PaRC for security reasons.
- 7. The VFS Helpdesk may be reached through 966 115204898 or 966920029773.